Profit with a Video Blog Without Ever Creating a Single Video!
We have entered an age where people will soon watch more video online than they will watch TV. In fact, last year Youtube beat cable TV for view in the US (that is huge!) If you are not using videos as part of your marketing and traffic generation efforts, you are missing out big time and it will only get worse!
The problem of course is that creating videos takes a lot of time, requires skill and software that can be expensive, and quite frankly can be a pain. And then when you upload your videos to Youtube you are just 1 out of 800,000 videos uploaded that day. And unless you are very lucky (or good) you will likely never get a lot of views, let alone make any money from your hard work. But there is a better way…
Covert WordPress Theme
With the Covert VideoPress theme for WordPress, you can run your own video site (just like Youtube) and it only takes a few minutes to set up. And perhaps the best part…You can do this without ever creating a single video yourself!
This is the ultimate shortcut to cashing in on the video trend and it works like a charm.The new Covert VideoPress theme is available as a WSO right now and it’s still super cheap. I recommend that you check it out!
Learn More: Covert WordPress Theme
- OTHER FEATURED ITEMS -
- Earn 2 times more from your BlogIf you are using blog and article writing, ad spaces, and paid reviews to make money, then you may also be leaving a huge chunk of money on the table. We can show you a way to earn two time more money from your writing and ad promotions by promoting affiliate programs.How?You can use automated keyword linking in your blog and article posts that will go to specific affiliate […]
- The Many Faces Of Link BuildingWhen you think about link building, chances are that you’re picturing a blog or forum that will link back to another website; generally one that you’re making reference to. Truth be told, link building isn’t just about your website or your blog either. Link building involves many different aspects, and it is using those together that truly create a great digital marketing […]
- Why You Should Start a Movie BlogIf you are someone who loves to watch movies, chances are that you have seen your fair share of both the good and the bad. You may have even watched someone else’s fair share as well. You may find some reviews of movies online that you feel are simply not accurate and that you wasted your time watching something based on what someone else said was good. If this sounds like your […]
- 5 Tips for Smarter Google AdWords Keyword ResearchGoogle AdWords campaigns can be an amazing source of traffic for your website, but without diligent keyword research, cost-per-click expenditures can quickly add up, and low quality keyword bids can tank the return on investment that your campaign achieves. Below are 5 tips to maximize your Google AdWords keyword research.
1. Mine Your Google Analytics Data
If you've got a website that […]
- Creating Ads That WorkBy Allison: Marketing Coach Blog
Advertising is typically the last strategy I recommend to companies.
Why?Because often, it doesn't work at all. There are simply too many intangible factors that can go awry.Here's just one example of an ad you probably don't remember:To work perfectly, advertising must hit the marketing messages dead-on. Businesses usually need a lot of help in […]
- What's Your Brand: Market Your Way into a New CareerBusiness today is getting more and more competitive each year and in order to gain real money entrepreneurs need to begin leveraging special skills, experiences and talents.Many entrepreneurs can take advantage of the new opportunities that technology has opened up in the recent years by honing their skills. One of the main areas in which Entrepreneurs can find a lot of great […]
- Tips For Selling on FacebookThese days, having a brick and mortar store is not always enough. People need a way to find out about your store and the products that you sell. They need to want to buy the product at your store, and not someone else's. Social media is the most effective way to promote your store or service. Facebook is a large social media site that would benefit your store and help you to create […]
- How Copywriting Services Can Help Put Your Business on the MapThe cost of paying for prime advertising space could be astronomical and many smaller businesses simply can not afford the very high costs.
- Why A Career In PPC (Pay Per Click) Campaign Management Might Be Right For YouWith the advances of internet technology, online marketing and digital marketing is generating lucrative advertising campaigns and creating new careers for people in specialist subjects. The majority of business owners that use the internet to promote their business don´t have the slightest clue how the advertising campaigns work, they just know it makes them a ton of money. Quite […]
- How A Publisher Will Turn A Manuscript Into A Book} How A Publisher Will Turn A Manuscript Into A Book} - If youve tried to get your written manuscript published before, youll know how hard it is to get things done in the publishing world. There are many possible pitfalls that include copywrite problems, editing and even marketing your book correctly. Simply writing a book is not enough, regardless of how good it may be. With the […]