Digital Transformation in Journalism and News Media: Media Management, Media Convergence and Globalization (Media Business and Innovation)January 9, 2017
How Do I Feel? / ¿Cómo me siento? (Good Beginnings) (Spanish Edition)January 9, 2017
The Screenwriter’s Notebook is a notebook for scriptwriters. It contains a hundred note pages specially lined for handwriting a screenplay in standard format. The Screenwriter’s Notebook also contains advanced paper-based technology for for:
- SCREENPLAY INFO: Title, Logline, Theme, Genre, and Notes.
- ACT NOTES: Act 1, Act 2, and Act 3.
- a Writer’s To-Do List
- an IDEA BOARD
- a place for PLOT POINTS
- a CHARACTER REGISTRY
- work out the visual grammar using both 16×9 storyboard pages and 16×9 Thumbnail pages
- MURDER BOARD PAPER for plotting crimes and solving problems
This sturdy notebook contains 122 pages and is ready to help you get your ideas down onto paper.
EXPLORE ALL THE GREAT NOTEBOOKS in the Productive Luddite’s Film Notebook Series:
- Storyboard 16:9 Cinema Notebook
- Storyboard 2.39:1 Theater Notebook
- Storyboard 4:3 TV Notebook
- Storyboard Thumbnails 16:9 Cinema Notebook
- Storyboard Thumbnails 2.39:1 Movie Notebook
- Storyboard Thumbnails 4:3 TV Notebook
- Storyboard Widescreen Notebook 16:9
- Screenwriter’s Notebook
Find More Screenwriter