There has never been a more interesting time to be an independent author than now. The opportunities to fulfil the dreams of bring a writer, marketing your books and getting your voice heard across the spacious expanses to solve mankind’s problems are unprecedented.
The explosive success of electronic self publishing had attracted legions of author, thereby creating an intensely crowded market where its harder to even stand out. But one needs to beware of the hype proselytizing around self publishing where the real ingredient are however kept unrevealed or incomplete by gatekeepers.
Even though the monopoly has been broken since the upsurge in technology, one still needs to write a great book that provides tangible value and information to the reader before they can be outstanding.
Self Publishing Demystified (A masterpiece on how to write, publish, and market your books successfully ) is a resource and guide, an all pieces in one puzzle for every Indie publisher who are taking their Self Publishing in their own hands. It reveals the whole practices and intricacies involved in self publishing in a very simple and concise manner
Featured in this guide are:
1. The passion to write, how to avoid writers block and how to sustain the passion.
2. Finding your profitable niche and sub-niche
3. The best tools to capture your draft and the proven practices for editing, designing a killer cover page, with a sizzling book description and much more.
4. The best platforms to market your ebooks and why they are the best
5. The real deal- how to market your ebook successfully.
6. How to be a best-seller and remain a best-seller.
Find More Self-publishing
Category: Self Publishing Books
Keywords: books, Demystified, Market, Masterpiece, Publish, Publishing, Self, Successfully, write
Source: SELF PUBLISHING DEMYSTIFIED: A masterpiece on how to write, publish, and market your books successfully | Watts Publishing | Group | http://wattspublishinggroup.com