Are you having a hard time breaking into the publishing industry? V. R. Duin is here to help you take your destiny into your own hands. Don’t rely on literary agents or publishers to create your brand. No one knows you better than you do.
In Applied Tech for Writers, Duin uses simple language and charming illustrations to teach writers of all genres how to effectively showcase their work. With her help, learn how to create an eye-catching website and maximize its marketing potential with these strategies:
– Drawing or purchasing animation and graphics
– Knowing the difference between web-authoring tools and desktop publishing, as well as print design and web design
– Researching web-hosting services, domain names, and content-management systems like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
– Using catchy videos and sound bites
– Turning your blog into a book or your book into a blog
– Managing and maintaining your website
A well-planned, carefully tended website is a rewarding, productive way to attract readers and establish your identity as a writer. Create your own to grow your brand with ease!
Find More Tech Writer