There are over 130 detailed tutorial images in this easy-to-use guide. It tells you everything you need to know to get your own book formatted, published and selling as a Kindle eBook on Amazon.
A complete strategy for formatting, publishing and promoting your books on Kindle is documented in this book. It is what I do with every new book I release. You do not need to be a technical wizard, as each step is described in great detail with plenty of screenshots. If you can use Microsoft Word, you can publish your work on Amazon!
1) Turn your Microsoft Word manuscript into a great looking Kindle book.
2) Insert high quality images into your book.
3) Publish your book via Amazon’s Kindle Publishing Direct platform.
4) Boost your sales by making sure you market your book effectively.
5) Create ‘Amazon Style’ book descriptions to attract potential purchasers.
High quality screenshots are used to illustrate every facet of the formatting, publishing and marketing process.
81 Websites To Submit Your Book To For Marketing
38 Facebook Groups To Join And Market Your Book
Sample Press Release
28 Press Release Links
Special Free Offer For Readers Of This Book
Keywords: Guide, Kindle, Microsoft, Publishing, Ultimate, using, Word
Source: The Ultimate Guide To Kindle Publishing Using Microsoft Word | Watts Publishing | Group | http://wattspublishinggroup.com